Updated: 20 March 2021
With the unprecedented situation globally we have provided a number of resources and references so you may easily get updated information on the the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). This is not an exhaustive list and should you have a resource you believe would be useful to add please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Guidelines To Dealing With The Virus
- Maintain good health practices and precautions.
- Be cautious of information that does not come from official sources or you only find distributed via social media channels.
- Confirm all information before acting upon it.
- Check your Governments' travel advisory services for restrictions or conditions before planning any travel.
World Health Organisation
Official Advisory Services
- Australian Department of Health
- Canada - Travel Health Notices
- New Zealand Safetravel - Novel Coronavirus
- Singapore - Ministry of Manpower
- Singapore - Ministry of Health
- USA - Centre for Disease Control (CDC)
- UK Government - Coronavirus: latest information and advice
General Reference Information
- Covid Entry Check by TruTrip - Check entry requirements country by country.
- Australian Smartraveller - Infectious Disease
- Australian Dept of Health - Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) – what you need to know
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Singapore Government COVID-19 Updates
- UK - Novel Coronavirus background information.
- USA - Center for Disease Control - About 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Google Travel Advisory China Search
- How to Practice Responsible Tourism during COVID-19
- Thewuhanvirus.com by the baselab
- Coronavirus Update by Worldometers
- Wikipedia - 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus outbreak by country and territory
Wise Traveller Related Articles
Disclaimer: Any information provided on this page is informal only for general information and cannot be considered as advice to be acted upon unless expressly stated and confirmed subsequently in writing. The Wise Traveller and any associated partners or third parties accept no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided without subsequent written formal confirmation.