With the developing situation globally we have provided a number of resources and references so you may easily get updated information on the the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019). This is not an exhaustive list and should you have a resource you believe would be useful to add please let us know at email@example.com
General Guidelines To Dealing With The Virus
- Maintain good health practices and precautions.
- Be cautious of information that does not come from official sources or you only find distributed via social media channels.
- Confirm all information before acting upon it.
- If planning travel check your Governments' travel advisory services for the destination and any risk or precautions that should be taken.
World Health Organisation
Official Advisory Services
- Australian Department of Health
- Canada - Travel Health Notices
- New Zealand Safetravel - Novel Coronavirus
- Singapore - Ministry of Manpower
- Singapore - Ministry of Health
- USA - Centre for Disease Control (CDC)
- UK Government - Coronavirus: latest information and advice
General Reference Information
- Australian Smartraveller - Infectious Disease
- Australian Dept of Health - Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) – what you need to know
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- UK - Novel Coronavirus background information.
- USA - Center for Disease Control - About 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Google Travel Advisory China Search
Wuhan Virus Statistics
- Thewuhanvirus.com by the baselab
- Wikipedia - 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus outbreak by country and territory
Wise Traveller Related Articles
- How To Minismise The Risk Of Novel Coronavirus When Travelling
- 10 Things To Stay Healthy When Travelling
- Best 10 Ways To Get Sick When Travelling
Disclaimer: Any information provided on this page is informal only, for general information and cannot be considered as advice to be acted upon unless expressly stated and confirmed subsequently in writing. The Wise Traveller and any associated partners or third parties accept no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided without subsequent written formal confirmation.